Project S - GESTURE STUDY
This study will require the use of a provided laptop that will record specific gestures. Please refer to the demonstration video below:
WE DID IT!
CONGRATULATIONS MARLENE LANG
(Winner of $500 for the most recruits up to Feb 22!)
Our second winner will be announced by Wednesday and our referrals are being tabulated and paid starting Wednesday as well.
Thanks to all that participated or referred!
Our next study could begin as soon as this week so stay tuned....
PARTICIPANTS need to complete very simple gestures, like casting a pretend fishing rod. This will take approximately 40 minutes per person.
Participants will be paid $50 before they leave.
- BOOK APPOINTMENTS
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING*
*Please read through ALL of the following!
- A sanitation plan is prepared and details will be posted on site.
- Participants, and same household groups will be operating with their own monitor and independent of anyone else on site.
- Participants must use face masks and engage in social distancing and other similar protocols.
- This collection occurs outside only.
- TESTING LOCATION
- PARTICIPANT PAYMENT
4. ONLINE BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE
5. WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Your car is your sanctuary! You will have access to a bathroom, which will be sanitized after every participant. Other than that, social distancing is required.
- Please check the weather prior to your scheduled date & time. Warm clothing, extra hats, gloves and jackets (for kids especially) is always HIGHLY encouraged!
Please bring all of the following:
- Appropriate clothing and footwear. Comfortable enough to move around in. Please keep in mind the weather!
- Food – ALL necessary snacks, drinks, water bottles, etc. you feel you may need.
- Cloth Mask