Manual Measure Study
Paid Body Composition Study!
Bookings will be made based on participant availability and schedule changes may be made when demographic requirements are met. As of 10/20 there are NO CAUCASIAN spots available. Thank you!
This short, 20 minute study requires participants to receive circumference measures as well as receive a 3D body scan, Dxa composition scan, and reference photos.
Your appointment will include the following:
- Circumference measurements in about 7 locations
- Styku 3D scan to create a 3D model of their body, take circumference measures, and estimate body fat.
DXA Scanner will measure body composition (bone/fat). Please note this is low dose radiation scanning at 0.4 uSv. You receive about 10 uSv in a normal day and about 20 uSv flying across the country in an airplane.
- Reference images will be taken. (Faces will be covered at all times)
- Project Participants are to be minimally clothed in the photos. A changing space is available.
- Men to be shirtless, with form fitting shorts.
- Women are required wear a two-piece bathing suit or sports bra and form fitting shorts.
- Clothing must not alter the participant’s silhouette.
- Shorts must not go below mid-thigh.
- There must be sufficient space between clothing hem and navel. Navel must not be covered by hem.
- If the Project Participant has long hair, it must be put up in a bun.
- Project Participants must remove all jewelry before having pictures taken.
Please also note...
- Must not have participated in our May/June 2021 study. This is not a follow up.
- Expect to commit approximately 25 minutes.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Will be paid $50 upon completion.
In addition to our Morgan Hill location, we will also be at the following gyms on the listed days. Times will vary. To book at a specific location, click on your preferred location. (More locations to come)
All questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org